Q Menu
< Treforest Conference Facilities

Post-Results Services

Sometimes a student or the school/college may feel that the final grade awarded is not as expected. The school or college can apply to us for one of our post-results services on behalf of the candidate. Candidates, other than private candidates, cannot contact us directly about post-results services.

Services available – external assessments and exams

The main services that the school/college can request for externally assessed components/units are:

  • Clerical checks
  • Reviews of marking

Schools/colleges and private candidates may request a copy of an exam script prior to submitting a review of marking.

Services available – non-examined assessments and coursework

For internally assessed non-examined assessments (NEA) or coursework/controlled assessments, the school or college may request a review of the moderated work. This is a review of the entire sample originally moderated and is not available for individual students.

Changes in results

Marks will only be changed on review if a marking, moderation or administrative error is found. Marks and grades can be changed either upwards or downwards and students must give their permission before the school/college submits a clerical check or review of marking for externally assessed components/units.

If the original grade remains unchanged the school or college will be charged for the service.

Visit our Post-Results Services Area